European mission to São Paulo
São Paulo, Brazil
10 companies + 10 ecosystem players
RYME+ is a European project co-financed by the European Union. The project supports innovative companies’ internationalization by connecting them with potential partners in their target country.
uGlobally was the co-organizer of Ryme+’s mission to São Paulo, Brazil in September. Our team helped develop the mission’s agenda, connecting organizers and participants to the most relevant players in the Brazilian ecosystem.
- Demystify the process of international expansion for tech companies
- Explore the Brazilian startup ecosystem
- Connect participants with relevant players in the local market
- Connect participants with potential customers and partners
- Present the barriers to entering Brazil and solutions to overcome them