Maurice Beckand Verwee
Serial entrepreneur | Business angel | Mentor
Find me at:
Maurice is the founder of Crosspring (2005) which he founded after working for a Venture Capital firm from the end of the nineties. There he was involved with investments in innovative hardware products for B2C and B2B. Crosspring’s focus is on digital startups in the Netherlands and abroad. Some of the (recent) investments include can be found on the website.
Furthermore, he is strategic mentor to different EU projects and organizations who focus on early stage investments and startups. He often shares his knowledge as a guest lecturer and speaker on topics like entrepreneurship, early stage (angel) investing, and innovation.
What I can help you with:
- Validate your solution in the Dutch and Belgium markets
- Adapt your product/service to these countries
- Create connections with people from our network
- Understand the Dutch and Belgium markets within your industry
How it works:
- Choose your mentor
- Register for the membership by clicking the green button “Register”
- Create a free account in our platform (if you still do not have one)
- Pay for the session
- Our team will schedule the session according to the availability of both you and the mentor
- We will gather information about what you want to discuss with the mentor and share it with him/her prior to the meeting
- You will have 1h session with the mentor, in which you can validate your hypothesis and get valuable insights into your expansion
uGlobally B.V is a company working towards the mission of breaking internationalization barriers for tech companies, ecosystem builders, and governments all over the world.
To achieve that, uGlobally offers a wide range of services, including workshops and training, business missions & soft-landings, consulting services, and a SaaS platform.
Fundaraising | GTM Strategies | Business modelling
the Netherlands | Belgium
B2B SaaS | Fintech | Cybersecurity | AR/VR | Education
English | Dutch
€ 149 / session
Validate new markets
without leaving your country
Validate your assumptions with an expert in your target market
Avoid mistakes and find shortcuts by hearing practical insights from those who are in that market
Get access to a local network to start exploring your new country