Ecosystem Builder | Consultant
Find me at:
Ricardo has been supporting startups to internationalise since 2015 with programs such as WELCOME & Startup Lighthouse. His experience in ecosystem building spans countries including Spain, Germany or Egypt.
As an innovation advisor for Mind the Bridge, Ricardo is working on building bridges between startups and larger corporations.
Ricardo is specially interested in getting to know startups from beyond the EU who have very interesting technologies for Mind the Bridge’s corporate partners, which include some of the largest energy, smart cities, infrastructure, insurance and construction players in Europe.
In return, Ricardo provides not only an introduction to Europe’s startup ecosystems but a potential introduction to a new client.
What I can help you with:
- Find New Partners
Companies I’ve worked with:
How it works:
- Choose your mentor
- Register for the membership by clicking the green button “Register”
- Create a free account in our platform (if you still do not have one)
- Pay for the session
- Our team will schedule the session according to the availability of both you and the mentor
- We will gather information about what you want to discuss with the mentor and share it with him/her prior to the meeting
- You will have 1h session with the mentor, in which you can validate your hypothesis and get valuable insights into your expansion
uGlobally B.V is a company working towards the mission of breaking internationalization barriers for tech companies, ecosystem builders, and governments all over the world.
To achieve that, uGlobally offers a wide range of services, including workshops and training, business missions & soft-landings, consulting services, and a SaaS platform.
GTM strategy (go-to-market), Open Innovation
Portugal, Germany, Spain
Cleantech, Construction technology, Insurtech, Oil and Gas, Real Estate Technology, Sustentability, Energy, Automotive
English, Spanish, Portuguese
€ 60 / session
Validate new markets
without leaving your country
Validate your assumptions with an expert in your target market
Avoid mistakes and find shortcuts by hearing practical insights from those who are in that market
Get access to a local network to start exploring your new country