Ecosystem builder | Mentor
Find me at:
Co-Founder of FinTech Istanbul and full Professor at Istanbul University, Department of Business Administration. FinTech Istanbul is an independent structure to support the Turkish and regional FinTech ecosystem. FinTech Istanbul is bringing together FinTech entrepreneurs, corporations, and investors to provide a strong relationship and a platform for collaboration, engagement, and knowledge sharing in the growing ecosystem.
Launched in February 2016, FinTech Istanbul provides a platform to the Turkish FinTech ecosystem to understand the dynamics of financial technologies and the driving force of the disruptive change, and to help the community by fulfilling the needs, by delivering quality FinTech 101 Training Programs, content specific Meet-ups, engaging Networking and Partnership activities and creating valuable Content such as books and articles.
What I can help you with:
- Validate your idea in Turkey
- Adapt your business plan focusing on local needs
- Find new partners
How it works:
- Choose your mentor
- Register for the membership by clicking the green button “Register”
- Create a free account in our platform (if you still do not have one)
- Pay for the session
- Our team will schedule the session according to the availability of both you and the mentor
- We will gather information about what you want to discuss with the mentor and share it with him/her prior to the meeting
- You will have 1h session with the mentor, in which you can validate your hypothesis and get valuable insights into your expansion
uGlobally B.V is a company working towards the mission of breaking internationalization barriers for tech companies, ecosystem builders, and governments all over the world.
To achieve that, uGlobally offers a wide range of services, including workshops and training, business missions & soft-landings, consulting services, and a SaaS platform.
Validate new markets
without leaving your country
Validate your assumptions with an expert in your target market
Avoid mistakes and find shortcuts by hearing practical insights from those who are in that market
Get access to a local network to start exploring your new country