IA’s accelerator program is designed to help non-US founders raise capital and expand their startup in the US. The 12-months program operates under the assumption that as a foreign startup, you’ll need the first couple of months to deal with corporate and immigration matters, relocate to Austin, get your feet on the ground, adapt to the new environment and understand a brand new market.
Cultural Adaptation phase (Month 1-3)
- That is the moment when the StartUp will get to know the US enviroment and will need to adapt every detail of your company and product to grow in the US market
- Besides, with the company adaptation will be also happening the founder adaptation to the US and we will be giving you all the logistic support so you have only to worry about your company
- The main focus in this phase is to implement and execute the planned strategies in the first phase
- In this phase the StartUp is already adapted to the US market and is putting the product in the field and growing
- The founders are also adapted to the US living style and will be speeding in results
- In this moment the product and company will need to slow down a little bit to review strategies and feedbacks of the product that is on the market.
- Slow down doesn’t mean stop, so the StartUp will keep with the plan and in the field scaling up the company.
- This is the most important phase, when the Startup will be improving the product at the same time that is scaling in sales and getting ready for the final phase of the AI program
- This is the final phase, when the company will be ready to graduate and go to the US Market and, if this is the case, Worldwide.
- Our focus here is to make you independent and ready for the growth that you are expecting. For this to happen we will be with you creating your next steps and plan.
- We will also establish all the next steps to International Accelerator be connected and supporting you as a IA graduated alumnus.
IA is focused solely on investing in companies with non-U.S. citizen founders. We provide access to seed funding, quality mentors, and services you need to start up in the United States.