Singapore’s immersion trip is your market entry to southeast asia. Our range of services are developed to meet the needs of small business and startups that want to explore Singapore’s market and get to know our ecosystem.
We understand that each company has different needs when coming to explore Singapore’s market. Bearing that in mind, we create a different program for each business. Please, let us know what your needs are so that we can develop a custom immersion experience for you.
During your stay, we are able to offer:
- Guidance from an appropriate member of our advisory board, who will connect you to relevant professional advisors and potential business partners and customers
- Information about Singapore’s market
- 4h of mentorship per week regarding your business plan and your entry stragegies
- 2h of advice per week on local business registrations, administration, and work permits
- Help to find an affordable accommodation
- A spot in our coworking
- And much more!
Important: the price shown in this page is based on a package that includes ONLY the coworking facilities and the mentorship. Please get in touch with us so we can understand your needs and develop a special package for your business.
Although it’s NOT included in our program we can help you to find the perfect option. Rents in Singapore ranges from $500-800 for 2 weeks.
We are able to offer our experience in English.
The OutPost is more than a coworking space. Our core mission is to help our resident companies enter the Southeast Asian market quickly and effectively. Yes, we offer physical office facilities in a coworking environment. But more importantly, we offer access to best-in-class professional services providers and informal advice from others who have gone through the process of setting up operations in Singapore.