Soft-landing for FinTechs
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
5 companies + 10 ecosystem players
Soft-Landing is a European project funded by Horizon 2020. The project helps ecosystem builders explore other startup destinations and supports scaleups to expand around Europe and beyond.
Crosspring and uGlobally organized a soft-landing in The Netherlands for 5 FinTech companies and 10 ecosystem representatives.
During the week we saw our scale-ups improving their business models, creating fantastic entry strategies and starting impressive deals with customers and partners.
Ecosystem builders got a precise picture of what is going on in the Dutch ecosystem and already started to create collaboration between their countries.
- Demystify the process of international expansion for scaleups
- Explore the Dutch FinTech ecosystem
- Connect participants with relevant players in the local market
- Understand possible opportunities for companies that want to expand to The Netherlands
- Present entry strategies to enter and succeed in the Dutch market